2017 was a crazy, and wonderful year for me. It was a year full with lessons, and it had it’s ups, and downs. My first year in Bible College, and a year that would end with me going through many changes, and adjustments in life. Due to many personal things that went on, some of my projects such as three of my books were pushed back to 2018.
But now with that behind, I’m excited for what this year holds, and am currently working on publishing my first book, as I continue on in school.
So all in all, here’s my current projects.
- I’m looking to publish my first book in the first quarter of 2018; if not, shortly after. While I currently don’t have a book title for it, it will be a poetic short story book. Which I can’t wait to share with all of you! 🙂
- My second book, should be out sometime in the Spring/Summer of this year, this will be a collection of poems.
- The third book that I’m working on will be “Christmas on the Other Side”. A Christmas story based off a theatrical play that I wrote back in 2015. This one I’ve been wanting to publish ever since after the play was performed. So I’m VERY excited to share this story with all of you. I’m looking to have this book published sometime in the Fall.
- I’ve finally gotten back to songwriting, and have a concept for my first album. I’ve never recorded music before, so this will be an exciting experience. I’m looking to have this album launch sometime late this year.
- Finally, I’m also currently looking at ways to sell my theater scripts.
As always, thanks for reading! Your support means so much to me.